Q: What does a Clique Kits subscription include?
A: There is no membership fee to participate in our community on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. To subscribe, you simply use the PayPal button in the website store to set up a monthly auto-payment and may commit to 3 or 6 months of monthly deliveries. The longer the commitment, the less you pay. Your subscription will automatically continue unless canceled. See Subscriber Agreement for the fine print. Here is the basic structure of the kit:
- 7-10 patterned papers (double sided cardstock) from Spotlight Designer’s collection; additional paper may include designer papers and special papers like vellum, acetate, or die cut paper. There are typically cut apart cards included in the paper selection for pocket pages. Exclusive cards may also be included as a kit item or a digital download. Rarely, depending on the collection used and kit design, cards will be available in an add on item.
- An assortment of coordinating embellishments matching the paper line. This will include both whole packs and some shared embellishments.
- An alphabet and/or titles of some kind (Thickers, letter stickers or chipboard) These will vary from month to month to keep it exciting!
- Twine, washi tape, and/or ribbon, and small embellishments such as sequins, confetti, wood veneers, enamel dots and more. (Contents will vary-not all of the above are guaranteed every month-that's what makes kits exciting!)
- Clique Kits own in-house graphic designers, led by Lacey Gasper, design exclusive products such as flair, journaling cards, and die cuts to complement the kit content.