Clique Kits is THRILLED to have Scrappin' Madge with us today sharing a little "Something old, something new." Here she is to tell you all about it!
For my first project I took from my very large antique button jar two buttons and gave them new life!!! I also took some old vintage/antique wallpaper and cut several circles out and used them on my project!
Here is my layout of my Sweet Daughter and her Cousin Kierra! It warms my heart that not only are they cousins, but they are good friends! They hang together, they cheer together and they have fun together!!
This last picture of the layout shows how I layered the polaroid’s using pop dots to give dimension.
One more quick project! I created these three little cards! Perfect for a gift bag or a smaller gift!
WOW Madge! GREAT IDEAS here for mixing old and new together! Thanks for sharing!
Hey Clique! Would you like to be the next author of one of these posts?
- The substitute teacher program offers subscribers the chance to be featured here on the blog for one month.
- Even if you don't have a blog and can't get rewards credits (for free product) participating in blog shares, being a substitute teacher (guest blogger) is another way you can be active in the Clique! The Clique wants to connect with you!
- Can you write a series of 2-3 posts sharing a topic of interest to you with the Clique with accompanying photos?
- Would you like to be rewarded with honor credits for doing what you love good for product you can have shipped for free with your kit?
- Email us! This opportunity is offered to subscribers only at this time. Please share a topic idea you are interested in sharing with The Clique. Anything goes-we want to be your audience! You may include a link to your blog if you have one, but it is not required! Thank you!