- The guest designer will be selected and announced on April 1st. We will post your picture and your work samples on our blog along with your photo, a brief bio, and a link to your blog.
- The guest designer will also get to participate in our Blog Share of the month featuring our first kit, Debutante, taking place on April 23rd.
- We will send you a complimentary April Kit to use for your projects.
- In order to apply, you do not have to be a Clique Kits Subscriber but members of the Clique will definitely be teachers pets and most likely will move to the head of the class! (If you are already a subscriber you will be refunded for your April kit!)
- We want to see 2-4 of your best, recent projects as clear image files (jpegs are best, non-watermarked, no larger than 600x600 pix in size.)
- a brief biographical statement
- a photo of yourself
- links to your blog, galleries, and social media pages if you have them.
- Email to email@example.com.
We are looking for layouts whether traditional or pocket page style and cards where the focus elements are paper products and any kind of embellishments. Feel free to use any of the FREE Printable elements we have posted here on the Clique Kits Blog. We would also LOVE it (but it is not required) if you used any Simple Stories products that we carry in our store.
The deadline for submissions is March 30th.
We are looking forward to receiving your amazingly creative designs. There will no doubt be far too many more talented submissions than we can feature in April, so if you are not selected do not feel the least bit it is a reflection of your ability. Please check often for future guest designer calls!
xoxo The Clique Kits Gals!